APPETON WEIGHT GAIN JUNIOR
Clinically proven to help skinny children gain weight healthily.
Fuller you, fuller life
Appeton Weight Gain Junior is a high protein formula which is clinically proven to help skinny children gain weight healthily.
- With L-ProteMAX- consist of L-lysine, L-Arginine and Glutamic acid.
- Glutamic acid is the building block for L-Arginine.
- L-Arginine stimulates the growth hormone to increase lean mass.
- L-Lysine increases lean body mass growth.
- This triggers weight gain due to increase in lean mass! A healthy way to put on the pounds.
- Has a high PER of 3.1 for a more efficient weight gain.
- PER is a measurement of a protein’s ability to increase body weight. FDA standard for PER value is 2.5. The higher the PER, the greater the ability to increase body weight. Appeton Weight Gain has a high PER value of 3.1.
- Easily digested and absorbed (good bioavailability)
- Appeton Weight Gain contains whey protein. Whey protein contains amino acids that are more easily digested and absorbed.
- Contains the right amount of amino acids
- Appeton Weight Gain contains the right amount and specific amount of amino acids needed for tissue growth.
- Increases weight gain gradually
- Eating high fat food for instant weight gain may compromise your health. It could increase your levels of bad cholesterol and glucose.
- With Appeton Weight Gain, it is a gradual weight gain without any side effects! It is important to take time to put on weight so that your body can adjust progressively.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Weight Gain Junior?
Children above 1 years old who are
- Underweight/skinny children
- Malnourished children
- Research by: Dr. Amin Ismail, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Asmah Rahmat, Dr. Chan Yoke Mun, Ms. Tee Chin Kim, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, University Putra Malaysia, 2005.
Direction for Use
- Children 1 to 3 years old: Add 20g (4 scoops) to 120ml of warm water
- Children above 4 years old: Add 25g (5 scoops) to 150ml of warm water
Drink 2-3 times daily, one hour after each meal. It is important to maintain normal diet pattern.