APPETON ESSENTIALS ANTIOXIDANT
Helps to boost health and protect cells from free radicals.
Protect cells from free radicals
Appeton Essentials Antioxidant is a 4-in-1 formulation with combination of Beta Carotene (the natural source of Vitamin A), Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Selenium. These nutrients have antioxidant properties that help to reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radical.
- Boost health and protect cells from free radicals.
- The detoxification properties help to protect cells from free radicals (eg UV light, pollution) and slow down ageing process and wrinkles.
- Betacarotene (natural form of Vitamin A) helps to neutralize free radicals and helps to maintain good vision and supports eye health.1,2
- Vitamin C is a well-known antioxidant which protects cells from free radicals and boosts health.
- Vitamin E not only protects cells from free radicals, it also helps with body functions and prevents skin cell damage from sun exposure.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant which can inhibits cell damage caused by free radicals.
Who are recommended to take Appeton Essentials Antioxidant?
- All adults, especially the elderly.
- Anyone who is exposed to pollution (e.g. smokers) and works in a polluted environment.
- Those who have prolonged exposure to sunlight (e.g. drivers).
- Downie, D, Antipatis, C, Delday, MI, Maltin, CA, Sneddon, AA. Moderate maternal vitamin A deficiency alters myogenic regulatory protein expression and perinatal organ growth in the rat. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol 2005;288:R73–R79. Google Scholar, Crossref, Medline, ISI
- Institute of Medicine (US) Panel on Micronutrients: Dietary reference intakes for vitamin A, vitamin K, arsenic, boron, chromium, copper, iodine, iron, manganese, molybdenum, nickel, silicon, vanadium, and zinc. Washington, DC: National Academy Press; 2001.
Direction for Use
1 caplet per day
* United States Recommended Dietary Allowance, US RDA
This is a supplement product advertisement
MAL 09062132 X